In 2018 I encouraged the State of New Hampshire to recognize Children’s Environmental Health Day. Recently we recognized its third anniversary here in New Hampshire. Should I be elected your State Senator, I will continue this commitment to creating an environment that our children can grow up happy and healthy.
SEARCH OUR SITE
Click on the titles to read the full article and reveal the sharing icons.
- Senate Bill 233 March 19, 2023
- Parental Bill of Rights March 17, 2023
- We All Need Clean Water March 7, 2023
- In Support of SB 175 February 24, 2023
- Legislative Champion Award February 18, 2023
- Clean NH Water Takes State’s Commitment February 8, 2023
- Visit to Animal Rescue League of NH February 3, 2023
- Senate GOP Puts NH Families First January 9, 2023
- Bradley Praises Increased Tax Revenue Sharing With Cities and Towns January 5, 2023
- Sign Collection November 19, 2022
- Thank You! November 10, 2022
- A Message From the Governor October 26, 2022