In 2018 I encouraged the State of New Hampshire to recognize Children’s Environmental Health Day. Recently we recognized its third anniversary here in New Hampshire. Should I be elected your State Senator, I will continue this commitment to creating an environment that our children can grow up happy and healthy.
SEARCH OUR SITE
Click on the titles to read the full article and reveal the sharing icons.
- 2023 Toll Fellowship Welcomes Top Leaders, Strengthens Bipartisan Bonds August 24, 2023
- ‘We Need a Signal’: Hinsdale Fights to Keep Stoplight on Route 119 July 28, 2023
- Optima Dermatology Opens Office in Bedford July 26, 2023
- Bridge to Hinsdale July 25, 2023
- New Boston Childrens Market July 23, 2023
- NH Charitable Gaming Thanks Senator Ricciardi July 13, 2023
- Senator Ricciardi Selected for Prestigious CSG Henry Toll Fellowship July 12, 2023
- 2023 State House Session Defies Conventional Wisdom July 3, 2023
- Legislative Session Called A Success For Children, Mothers July 3, 2023
- Advocates Celebrate Budget’s $60.5 Million for Child Care – As a Start June 30, 2023
- Affordable Child Care Press Release June 30, 2023
- Governor Signs “MOMnibus” Bill June 26, 2023